Baccare & Associates, LLC - Transaction Services
Is your company looking to acquire a strategic partner? Are you a financial buyer that sees a potential opportunity and needs due diligence assistance? Does your company want to divest a business line or perhaps the entire business? Is your company having difficulty integrating a recently acquired business? Baccare & Associates, LLC offers comprehensive transaction services that can be tailored to meet your needs including:
- Identifying potential acquisition candidates.
- Making initial contact with targets to gauge interest in pursuing a possible transaction.
- Performing an initial assessment of prospective targets to determine financial and strategic fit.
- Preparing a benchmark valuation of the target that is used as the basis for determining the transaction price, terms and structure.
- Assisting clients in performing in-depth due diligence on the target entity.
- Developing the appropriate transaction price, terms and structure based on valuation, operational and financial assessments.
- Assisting clients with the negotiation of the transaction documents.
- Supporting buyers in disputes associated with purchase price adjustments.
- Assisting buyers in developing and executing post-acquisition integration strategies.
- Analyzing the financial and operating environment to prepare a "sense of value" of the seller.
- Preparing a quality of earnings and net assets analysis and helping the seller identify potential EBITDA and net asset adjustments.
- Maximizing value by staging entities for sale.
- Preparing a confidential, descriptive selling memorandum that highlights the unique aspects of the seller.
- Identifying and soliciting offers from buyer candidates.
- Assisting client with the negotiation of provisions in the Letter of Intent and Purchase and Sale Agreement.
- Coordinating the due diligence process.
- Managing the closing process to assure prompt, smooth closure of the transaction.
- Supporting sellers in disputes associated with purchase price adjustments.